Read by Chris nominated me for the Unique Blogger Award and I feel so honored! Her blog is beautiful so please go check her out!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate
8-132 people for the same award. (I am cheating and only tagging 2 people because I am lazy)
- Ask them three questions
1. If you could have dinner with any three people, living, dead, or fictional, who would they be and what would you talk about?
I would love to have dinner with Rhysand , Feyre (from ACOTAR series) and Hermione Granger (HP). This may sound like a strange mix but these are like a few of my favorite fictional characters. I would love to hear about their life and how they are doing. Hearing them talk would be enough for me.
2. What book quote makes you laugh every time?
“Come on, Feyre. We don’t bite. Unless you ask us to.”
― Sarah J. Maas,
If you are obsessed with ACOMAF as much as I am, you know that this is the first line Cassian says to Feyre. This one sentence just sets the tone for Cassian’s character and I love it. He’s one of the most funny characters in the series and this line makes me giggle/laugh every time. Cassian is just so charming.
3. If you were a character in a book, what would your role be?
I would love to be part of the Inner Circle and I would want to be the fourth-in-command the Night Court (aka Rhys). I would help with preparing for the war against the King of Hybern. I actually don’t care what role I would have, I would do everything to interact with them.
- What is your favorite quote of all time? (and why?)
- What is your favorite cover but least favorite book? (and explain why?)
- What is your favorite book but least favorite cover? (and explain why?)
Bexnbookx (because I just found her blog and I love it!)
A Ravenclaw Reader (I have to tag a fellow Ravenclaw)
5171 Miles Book Blog (because she writes the best reviews ever)